- In bowl, combine diced tomato, onion and peppers. Toss to mix and season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Preparation of Burrito:
- Wash and peel potato. With an electric slicer, slice potato lengthwise into thin slices on a setting of approximately 10. (Slicers vary) Place potato slices in cool water.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat; add liquid eggs, gently scramble until almost solidified. Remove from heat and cool. Reserve for burrito assembly.
- Cook potato slices in 375° F deep fryers for approximately 20-30 seconds or until pliable, and drain on a paper towel. Should be limp but not browned. Hold.
Burrito Assembly (for each burrito):
- Lay 4 fried potato slices (overlapping/shingled) on an assembly area.
- Place strip of bacon in center of shingled potatoes.
- Place 1/3 cup cooked egg over bacon.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheese over egg.
- Roll potato into cylindrical form, around egg and cheese and place seam side down on greased or parchment-covered sheet pan.
- Repeat 12 times.
- For each serving: Heat 2 burritos in a 375° F convection oven for approximately 7-8 minutes or until burritos reach an internal temperature of 165° F and cheese is melting.
- Place burritos on serving plate and top with approximately 2 ounces of salsa.